Ingredients:
Yummy Bread
Creamy Swiss Cheese
Sweet, Ripe Tomatoes
Parmesan Balsamic Vinaigrette
Kosher Salt
Basil
Joe and I were going to drive up to Peach Days today in Brigham City, but the activities they had posted online didn't look as fun as we thought they would. Instead we headed over to the Farmers' Market in Pioneer Park.
Everything looked so great, but the produce looked the best. We got some tomatoes, peaches, apricots, green beans, pumpkin blossom honey, and 5 grain bread. The weather was a little bit overcast, so not hot at all. It was a really fun time!

8 comments:
Mmmmmmmm! I'm hungry!
You totally have me craving fresh vegetables now. Do you know where I can find one of those stands that sell fresh corn? I need some fresh corn on the cob badly.
There is one on the corner of 2100 south and 300 west. I don't know if it is still there or not, though.
I just drove by there to get some corn the other day, but it wasn't there. Waaaaahhh!
You can get some at the Farmers Market at Pioneer Park tomorrow.
Or else there's the Pioneer Craft House on Tuesday October 2nd 4-7pm. I think that is the last one of the year there.
Great photos! Your blog makes me hungry.
I was just glancing at this post and realized that I wrote aprictos, when I really meant nectarines. For some reason, I keep calling them apricots.
You should bring that (the bread w/ the tomatos and stuuf) to YW one time.
Post a Comment