CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

July 15, 2009

Mortadella

Mostly, I think I try to be adventurous in eating. Except when it comes to seafood.
So once I tried a sandwich made with Mortadella. It was described as:

Genoa Salami, Mortadella, Cappicola Ham, Melted
Provolone, Red Onions, Sweet Roasted Red Peppers,
Tomato, Lettuce on Sour Dough

Sounds fancy? One would think...

But apparently Mortadella is bologna. It tastes just like it anyway. If you like that, this would be a great sandwich for you. Or really just buy some bologna cause it's gotta be the cheapest "meat" ever.

Enjoy this clip about bologna!

3 comments:

Amy said...

no thanks. i think i'll skip the "meat"

Jennifer Darger said...

Ugh. I don't eat a lot of meat anyway so I don't think I could even try this sandwich. Salami, as a rule, is one I especially avoid. But all the veggies and cheese shound good!

Erin G. said...

Ha, this is funny because I just bought bologne today to feed Max because it is so cheap!