CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October 6, 2009

Free Bagel Poppers

The ladies over at Coupon Gals posted a link to a coupon for FREE pumpkin bagel poppers with the purchase of any beverage at Einstein Bros Bagels.

I printed the coupon and went there for lunch today. Yummy!

Click here for the coupon. It doesnt' expire until 10/14/09. You may want to call ahead to check if your location honors the coupon.

(If you want to know, the beverage I got was their delicious blackberry lemonade!)

4 comments:

beth said...

Oh, and the regular price of the poppers was $2.99

Liz said...

One cannot diet and look at this web page! They are not compatible... :O)

Jennifer Darger said...

Einstein's also sends out coupons in the mail every week for Free Bagel Fridays and $2 Tuesdays for a bagel, schmear, and coffee. I don't know if you can get a different drink, but $2 is less for a bagel and schmear anyway! The coupons come in the Red Plum ads on Tuesdays.

Liz said...

They were good; however they didn't look like the photo and my favorite ones were the pumpkin ones. I had to have my hubby eat them all really fast, to save me from myself. :O)
I am craving warm, right out of the oven, bread and I want to sit in a corner and just pull it apart and eat the entire loaf. It's a good thing I am not in the mood for baking.