I really have come a long way since when we were first married two years ago. I mean - I created the Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffin recipe all by myself. But I still have not been able to perfect a chocolate/peanut butter no-bake cookie recipe.
We used my sister's recipe before but we must have done something wrong because they turned out gooey. I found one online and it actually worked really well. I still want to improve on it a little, but they weren't very dry or too runny. Yay!
Our friend gave us loads of apples today, so now it's really time to get creative and see what we can come up with. My husband as the chef, and me as the taster. It works best that way.
No-bakes - The best so far
2 C Sugar
1/2 C Milk
1/2 C butter
1/4 C cocoa powder
Bring to a rolling boil, then boil and stir for 1 1/2 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in 1/2 C peanut butter and 1 tsp. Vanilla.
Add 3 C Quick Oats, and mix all together. Drop quickly to parchment or waxed paper.
I should try making just one big cookie - see how that goes. :)

2 comments:
I will have to try that recipe.
Youre recipe was good. I think we added to much corn syrup or something to try to make it soft. Or maybe it's because it was in Florida.
Post a Comment