CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 29, 2009

Cheap Stuff at Super Target

I'm sure lots of you are bargain shoppers who get information on good deals from other blogs. Well, I've always used coupons here and there, but this was one of my first experiences with a basket of free and cheap stuff! It was fun!Jell-O Singles: Free
Mayo: Free
Candy Bars: Free
BBQ Sauce: $0.42 per bottle
Snack Pack: $0.47 per package of 4
Bacon:$2:49 per package. OK that deal wasn't as great but we found that we really like this bacon so since it was already on sale, we threw on a little coupon and got it even cheaper.

So our total should have been $21.86, but we only spent $6.32 and $4.98 of that was the bacon. Cool!

6 comments:

Chels said...

Really cool!

Stephanie said...

Mmmm. Bliss chocolate is my new favorite.

Abigail said...

Awesome!

Heidi said...

Nice work!! I have been doing a little bit of this couponing thing too. It is exciting to go home from the store with stuff that you spend very little on. There is a gal in Spokane who shares all her good deals on her blog and takes all of the work out of it for me. It's nice.

Well it's been awhile since I have been blogging so I just read your good news. Congratulations on being pregnant! Are you hoping for a boy or girl? I guess you are not moving to Spokane? Well I hope you are doing well and have a great summer.

Jennifer Darger said...

I can't seem to figure the whole coupon/sale/free thing out...whenever I look through the Sunday coupons it's rare to find something I would actually use. So how do you do it??

beth said...

I found these deals at www.moneysavingmom.com

They tell you what coupons to use where to get the best deals!