CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 10, 2009

New Blog - Going Private

OK - We're starting a new family blog and it's going to be set at private!

So if you care enough about my random postings and pictures of my dog-child to want to keep reading, leave your email address* and I'll invite you to the new blog in a week or so. I suspect the postings will get even more interesting when I start to include stories and pictures of our human-child too.

I don't yet know if I'll keep this blog alive or not. We'll see if I can think of anything to do with it. :)

*If you'd rather not leave your email address in a comment, you can click on Email Me in the right-hand column of this blog.

Thanks!

23 comments:

Jennifer Darger said...

I'll definitely keep reading! And I as thinking about this blog, maybe since it has a little something to do with a chef you could post delicious recipes for us!!

jenngirl99@gmail.com

beth said...

Good idea about posting recipes!

Melissa said...

I would love to keep reading! My e-mail is froggette411@gmail.com.

Melissa said...

Add me to your list please. melissadoney@yahoo.com

Jamie said...

jamiesings@gmail.com

add me!!

The Professor said...

Hey guys, get me at josh.terry@gmail.com

Ben said...

Add me, too! You know my e-mail address.

Chels said...

Count me in!!

BTW- I found a cute place to set up a fun baby website:
http://totspot.com/login
I won't be sad if you don't use it, but you should at least check it out because I think there's some good ideas on it.

Gramma Cyddie said...

pretty sure you have my email address. if not let me know.

Melissa said...

Yes! mommymeliss@gmail.com

Stephanie said...

I assume I'll be invited as your sister...

Lindsay said...

lindsayylou@gmail.com

Erin G. said...

erin981@gmail.com :)

HoopTroop said...

Um YES PLEASE

bkhoops@gmail.com

The Parks Fam said...

Add me please!!

kc_parks@yahoo.com

The Parks Fam said...

Add me please!!

kc_parks@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

flossfairy@hotmail.com

Yes! we want to see how your little family are doing from time to time.

Jenny Low

Anonymous said...

I would love to keep reading your blog, I don't know if you remember me from high school.... My madien name was Jensen, it is Shay Jensen now Shay Olsen. please use shayolsen@q.com, our family blog is thepaysonolsens.blogspot.com. Thanks, and CONGRATS on your new addition to the family..... GOOD LUCK

Jenn said...

super21ca@yahoo.com

Sarah (: said...

Of course I’ll still want to read! I have to turn your baby into a Girl Scout cookie fan! :D

sarah@paseal.org

Stephenson and Katie said...

katiefoxdarling@gmail.com

Mason clan 5 said...

idoflowersforyou@aol.com

Danny & Kristen said...

I want in! Kristen.knudsen (at) gmail