CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 16, 2009

It's ok, really!

I am one of those people who doesn't like to ask for too many things.
I am one of those people who will quietly read someone's blog without ever leaving a comment.
I am one of those people who would hesitate a little (or a lot) to request to be added to someone's private blog!

Don't be like me! If you are reading this, and I don't already have your email address, please send me an email (link to the right) or post a comment so I can give you access to our blog once it goes private. I don't want anyone to feel left out! Unless you are a creep. But I'm guessing there are no creeps reading this now.

Our ultrasound is TODAY so if you want to find out if we're having a boy or a girl, you'll want access to the new blog! I don't know if I'll be posting it anywhere else - how's that for incentive? :)

Also, if you used a reader before to get feeds of new posts and/or comments, I can add your email address to be sent an email anytime there is something new posted, and then you won't even have to remember to check back. Just let me know!

9 comments:

Stephenson and Katie said...

sign me up for the email notification!! I'm lazy and I never check blogs, only my google reader. I can't wait to hear what you're having! Post it quick!!

Missy said...

Yay! Ultrasound today!! I can't wait to hear the news!

You ARE inviting me to the new blog, right??

Amy said...

welives08@gmail.com

Please!

LeShel said...

gotberg@hotmail.com
I can't wait to find out what you're having!

Margo said...

please invite me to your new blog! margolister@comcast.net

Ben said...

I'd like to get the updates. I don't check blogs unless my RSS feed says there's something new.

Abigail said...

I swear I emailed you but I guess I didn't. Just want more thing you get to look forward to as a mom...forgetting everything.
abigail@paseal.org

Emily said...

Hope I'm not too late...
emilykitcrane@yahoo.com :) congrats btw!

Melissa said...

Oh yes, invite me! mommymeliss@gmail.com