CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 3, 2009

Great Blogging Tips

One of my best friends posted on her blog about some easy ways to protect your online content. I know there are lots of people out there who are worried about their family information online. And there are many people who work super hard on something before sharing it with us on their blogs.
So if you'd like some helpful hints about keeping all that stuff your own, check out this link about protecting your blog at Fantastic Find. And I'm sure if you have any questions, you can leave a comment and get great help or advice!

p.s. She also has TONS of other tips about blogging, recipes, kids stuff and more! I love that blog!

2 comments:

Chels said...

You're so sweet Beth. You just made my day and put a BIG smile on my face! Thanks!

Chels said...

P.S. I had no idea you had decided to keep this blog and do food things on it until this week. And Amy's sewing blog was a surprise as well. It's so fun to share!!