CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 23, 2009

A new lunchbox

A blogger over at Seventh Generation posted about this lunchbox last week: the Goodbyn lunchbox, and I think it's neat! (For the blog post, click here.)
It comes with stickers so you can decorate it how you want. Or you can leave it undecorated if you plan to use it yourself and worry what your coworkers will think. :)
It eliminates the need for baggies because each compartment seals separately. It comes with a bottle so you don't need to add a juice box.
When I first saw the price ($37.95 with shipping), it seemed steep! But consider all the baggies and juice boxes you won't have to buy and maybe it would even out in the end? Plus, you'd be helping the environment and the economy, as well as looking cool!

2 comments:

Amy said...

That is really awesome! I wish Macie was so attached to her my little pony lunch box....

Chad said...

I wouldn't worry about what your co-workers would think of you carrying in the lunch box. I would worry what they would think when you suck down that BOTTLE of juice!!! lol